What 10+ Years of Data Tells You About Ranking in 2017 with Jason Duke
With all the backlink and competitor analysis tools freely available today, it’s insanely easy to get access to incredible amounts of data to help you with ranking.
But is this even useful? Why?
Jason Duke is the owner of a tool like this, and a self proclaimed data nerd that says it’s all about the data.
In this interview we’ll be breaking down why this matters, and how to leverage it for helping you rank.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- The.domain.name – Jason’s domain tool with over 100m domains
- Majestic – Backlink analysis tool
- SEMRush – Search competitor analysis tool
- Rand Fishkin – Founder of Moz
- Do PBNs still work in 2017? Will they work in 5 years time?
- The biggest changes in SEO over the past 20 years
- The #1 thing to fear as an SEO going forward
- How to use data to design your ranking process