How Kris Reid Gets Prospects To Pay Him For Proposals
If you’re going to spend hours creating a proposal, why not get paid for it?
That’s what Kris Reid does.
Before he’ll even offer you his services, you’ve got to pay for a custom marketing plan aka proposal.
Not only does this instantly eliminate “freebie seekers”, it massively increases his conversion rate from proposal to monthly paying client.
And it’s extremely easy to do if you know how to ask the right questions.
In this interview Kris walks you step-by-step through his sales process, including giving you the actual questions to asks.
Watch it here:
Links and Resources Mentioned:
Want to connect with Kris? Google coolest guy in SEO.
- SEMRush (Search competitor analysis tool)
- Ahrefs (Backlink and competitor analysis tool)
- Majestic (Backlink analysis tool)
- Boomerang (Email reminders addon for Gmail)
- Teamwork (Project management app)
- Psychology of Selling (Sales book)
- Little Red Book of Selling (Sales book)
- How Kris has his clients pay him to receive a proposal
- Kris’ approach to client acquisition via podcasts
- Step-by-step how to qualify and close clients over the phone
- Scaling up your agency without creating a job for yourself