How To Get Your First 30 Clients with Travis Causey
In this episode I sit down with Travis Causey and breakdown how he got his first 30 SEO clients.
Travis comes from a small town of only 35,000 people (according to the statistics).
And to top that off, almost all of his client come from his local area. That’s how he and his business partner built it.
So if you think your local area is too small, or you come from the wrong place… this is going to show you that you may be under-estimating it.
Watch it here:
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- MovingMountains (Travis’ agency)
- MovingMountains Instagram
- Travis’ Facebook profile
- Asana (Project / task management)
- ProsperWorks (CRM)
- Google Suites (Email, docs, etc)
- Pandadoc (Signed proposals)
- Moz Pro
- Keywords Everywhere
- The best way to get your first few clients
- The biggest mistake Travis made with his agency
- How to manage 30 clients without working 12-15 hours per day
- How to create systems and processes for your team
- What you need to provide to sell your services at $1,300+ per month