There’s this belief that you can either run your own websites, or you can be a slave to clients and never feel true freedom.
I disagree. As does Armando.
Armando was the first ever guest on the Lion Zeal Show, where he showed how he was making over $35,000 per month from client SEO.
Since then he’s not only scaled that further, he’s drastically cut down his hours.
These days it’s a lifestyle business. He spends time with his kids and family, then he works when he chooses.
You’ll see how in this weeks episode, and what big mistakes prevented him from doing this sooner.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Scientific Rankings (Get live training from Armando every month)
- Ask (Book recommendation)
- The E-Myth Revisited (Book recommendation)
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time (Book recommendation)
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership (Book recommendation)
- PandaDoc (E-signing tool)
- SerpFox (SERP tracker)
- Trello (Project management tool)
- LeadPages (Landing page creator)
- GetResponse (Email marketing tool)
Need help growing your SEO business? Click here to have Daryl personally coach you.
- How to set the right expectations to avoid annoying clients
- The 2 types of clients and which type you should work with
- Should you take on any client when you’re starting out?
- How to scale the agency model without increasing your hours