Love or hate clients, it’s a great way of building up cashflow to fund scaling, or just living a great lifestyle.
And that’s exactly what it did for Brian Hong.
He’s one of the few people I know that shifted from affiliate SEO, to running an agency.
That agency is now running smoothly with a team of 14 people all working remotely.
So we sat down to discuss building and managing a remote team, client acquisition, getting started… and of course, why you would start dealing with clients rather than running your own websites.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Infintech Designs (Brian’s agency)
Agency Analytics (SEO reporting tool)
- Call Rail (Call tracking)
- SEO Intelligence Agency (SEO testing community)
- Pipedrive (CRM)
- Freshbooks (Invoicing / billing tool)
- SEMRush (Competitor analysis tool)
- Ahrefs (Competitor analysis tool)
- SERPWorx (Browser extension for SEO metrics)
- How Brian acquired his first ever clients (and how you can do the same)
- Why Brian doesn’t focus on one service or niche
- How to manage your clients without becoming stressed out and over-worked
- How to set the right expectations with clients
- Recruiting a rockstar team to run your services for you
- Managing your team while they work remotely
Need help growing your SEO business? Click here to have Daryl personally coach you.