In this special episode of the Lion Zeal Show, I’m sitting down with 6 SEOs to ask how they got their first clients.
Each interview is around 6-9 minutes long, and will be breaking down different strategies and approaches for getting $1,000+ per month SEO clients. Some ranging all the way up to 20k per month.
If you have no clients yet, or are struggling with consistently attracting them, this will help.
Need help growing your SEO business? Click here to have Daryl personally coach you.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Todd Taylor’s Facebook
- John King’s Facebook, agency site, and Craigslist leads guide
- Clayton Turner’s Facebook, and agency site
- Nate Johnson’s Facebook
- Max Wijnschenk’s Facebook, and Instagram
- Zachary Loke’s Facebook, and agency site
- Todd used Craigslist with video outreach
- John also used Craiglist, but hooked up with IFTTT for automation
- Clayton leveraged a 1-on-1 opportunity with a local business owner
- Nate leveraged his social circle
- Max went door-to-door until it finally worked
- Zach used the video audit method I teach in Agency Immersion