The one proven way I’ve found to consistently attract clients is to position yourself as an expert. When you’re an expert, clients want to work with you. You’re not begging and pleading with them to give you a chance.
That’s what Gabriel has done, and will be sharing how in this episode.
Gabriel went from going broke with his first SEO agency, after building it to multiple 6 figures. To becoming an internationally recognised expert in ASO (app store optimisation), and now crushing it again with SEO clients. Here’s how he did it.
Need help growing your SEO business? Click here to have Daryl personally coach you.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- ASO Agency (Gabriel’s agency)
- Zero Excuses: How to live a Beautiful Life and be Cool as F*ck (Gabriel’s book)
- Why you need a specialisation (and how to choose one)
- How to write a book even if you know nothing about the topic
- Why Gabriel’s first SEO agency went from multiple 6 figures to zero
- The biggest problem most people suffer from (hint: it’s not strategy)