For episode 21, I’ve brought on Matt Stack and Mark Luckenbaugh from LocalClientTakeover, to have a chat about SEO and agency building.
LocalClientTakeover is a Facebook group with over 8,000 members, helping each other build and scale local marketing agencies. They’ve also got some awesome training, and offer full white label services through their Web20Ranker brand.
In this episode, we cover:
- Platonic bathing, Matt’s original AOL screen name, and other random side topics inc. Mark’s mom walking into his office mid-interview
- How to make your clients love you and massively increase your retention rate
- The story of how LCT started, how Matt and Mark became partners, and how Web20Ranker came to be
- The differences between an in person team and hiring virtual assistants
- What Mark and Matt would do today if they had to start over
- The latest Google update and Mark’s thoughts and data on it
Need help growing your SEO business? Click here to have Daryl personally coach you.