If you’ve Google’d almost any SEO keyword ever, you’ve probably seen Nathan’s website. It’s a very popular SEO blog, with his top post containing over 1,000 blog comments.
But before that, Nathan was just another guy hustling to get clients paying him money.
In this episode we’ll be breaking down how Nathan built his agency, created his now-famous blog, and some strategies he’s using to grow his business today.
Including his thoughts on PBNs (hint: he’s not a fan anymore).
Need help growing your SEO business? Click here to have Daryl personally coach you.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- GotchSEO (Nathan’s blog)
- GotchSEO Blogger Outreach Service (Nathan’s outreach links service)
- Are PBNS Worth it in 2017? (Article by Nathan)
- Google Drive
- Ahrefs (Backlink / SERP Analysis tool)
- Bench.co (Bookkeeping service)
- Nathan’s thoughts on PBNs and why he shifted away from them
- How to create long form content for local businesses, that attracts easy links
- The simplest way of getting clients as an SEO agency
- The 3 biggest mistakes Nathan made while growing his agency
- How to use content to build an audience and position yourself as an expert
- Advice on diversifying your business so you’re not relying on a single income source