Low priced SEO services are not scalable. It tends to be, you either charge a lot and get great results, or charge little and do very little.
But what if you could automate it instead?
That’s what Chris Romero set out to do, so he could provide massive value but at affordable prices.
In this episode, we discuss how he’s been able to do that and how others can do the same.
- Chris’ opinion on leveraging AI technology and getting results (4:20)
- How to do SEO on a low budget (11:24)
- Managing VAs vs. Having a professional team (29:00)
- What to do when your clients want something beyond your expertise (41:45)
- Advice for adjusting your business (47:53)
- Figuring out how you can help your clients instead of trying to sell your service (59:30)
- SEO and what we can do for clients (1:10:20)
- Local Lead Launcher (Chris’ automated search marketing service)
- List of trending search terms: Gadgets, Video Conferencing, Telemedicine, Ecommerce, Europe grocery store delivery, Loans, Ocean Finance, Home services, Computers, Gadgets, Video conferencing, eLearning, Food tech