I am so excited to share this latest episode for two reasons:
- We are FINALLY back after almost 18 months away
- Cole was the very first apprentice I ever hired, now he runs a multiple 6-figure Facebook Ads agency. He was there while I built up the show, it’s amazing to now have him on it.
In this episode, we see how Cole built his agency from scratch to 6-figures within 6 months, and more importantly, how he’s systemised every part of his business so he doesn’t do the work nor communicate with clients.
- How Cole got his first apprenticeship in online marketing (5:30)
- Behind the scenes of operating a Facebook Ads agency (13:38)
- Finding and setting up deals for his agency (18:42)
- From running FB Ads to E-commerce with starting price from $3000 (32:10)
- Advice for landing clients on UpWork (1:06:05)
- How he tripled his income with UpWork (1:10:00)