Frank Heim is an interesting guy. He’s a self-proclaimed “loner”, bass player for a German medieval metal band, and co-founder of an 8 person marketing agency.
He built his agency from scratch, while balancing being in a top of the charts band and all that comes with that, likes tours and recording albums.
In this episode, we discuss how he’s built up his agency, his motivations, and how he balances all the work.
- Why Frank changes his agencies services based on the clients needs (9:50)
- Building long term relationships with clients (17:50)
- Frank’s project management stack for tracking client campaigns (28:14)
- How to improve your sales skills (37:22)
- How playing music in a band influences Frank’s mindset on business (45:10)