My guest today is Gary Wilson, owner of the popular link building service, GetMeLinks, to discuss how to build outreach links at scale.
We discuss the systems and processes Gary has in place to manage large-scale link building in-house, and how you guys can do the same.
Including some interesting discussions on Gary’s backstory, mindset, and learning.
- How Gary started his business and got into SEO (00:56)
- Why relevance is important in link auditing (18:46)
- Gary’s outreach strategy (25:38)
- His email template (31:17)
- Tools scale sending emails and avoiding burn out (33:06)
- Site qualification process (39:49)
- How to earn and keep money in the long-run (01:00:07)
- Gary’s approach to learning (01:08:31)