In this episode, I’m joined by Holly Starks for a long overdue catch up interview.
If you don’t know Holly, she’s probably what you’d call a blackhat SEO. She used to have over 3,000,000 YouTube videos which brought in 6-figures a month.
Today, she has 700 phones which she uses to push podcasts into “New & Noteworthy”, among other things.
- Who is Holly Starks? (00:27)
- How she came up with a new way of ranking (02:56)
- Holly’s business strategy (11:19)
- How Holly comes up with new ideas to test the algorithm (24:41)
- Why bother taking on clients? (44:20)
- What she’s working on at the moment (46:43)
- Advice for people who want to start an online business (57:35)