In this episode, I’m joined by my friend Jarod Spiewak to catch up on his journey since our last interview where he built a $20k/month UpWork SEO business.
We discuss why he fired half his clients, his shift from consultant to agency, and why he now focuses in PPC – including how he does it.
It’s a fun, informative episode and a must watch for local SEOs or anyone looking
- Who is Jarod Spiewak? (0:24)
- How Jarod switched from freelancing to starting an agency (1:46)
- What Jarod did to start taking on PPC clients (5:04)
- Strategies that Jarod prioritises (25:46)
- Jarod talks about his clients (33:02)
- Comparing between E-commerce and local businesses (41:52)
- Client management with PPC vs. SEO (52:06)
- Sales process and pricing (1:11:13)
- How to automate SEO processes (1:15:50)