Are you brand new to SEO or trying to make a business out of it?
Jenny Abouobaia was a dancer, choreographer, and personal trainer before finding her way into SEO, and building a 40+ person content marketing agency for niche affiliate sites.
Here’s how she did it and some lessons learned along the way.
- How Jenny got started with content writing and originally began the agency (1:20)
- Advice on working with clients (18:08)
- Are new businesses/websites not a pain to work with? (24:58)
- Jenny gives advice for people launching new affiliate sites (30:47)
- Why you needs to start building your email list (43:34)
- Pricing tips: Different types of packages, minimum monthly pricing, and more (59:59)
- How to build an efficient team (01:12:27)