In this episode, I’m joined by Jonathan Kiekbusch from SEOButler, one of the first ever guests on the Lion Zeal Show almost 4 years ago.
We take a look back at the changes to SEO and SEOButler over the past 4 years, but more importantly, breakdown what it takes to build a great long-term SEO business today.
From hiring to pivoting your strategy, creating a great team culture, and what it means to provide incredible customer service.
- An introduction to Jonathan, SEOButler and how his company has changed since 2016 (1:57)
- What to look for when hiring people (14:41)
- Why people should invest time and money into learning (30:36)
- John’s philosophy on building a great team culture (32:50)
- Jonathan’s role in his company (46:29)
- How he built SEOButler (01:01:52)
- Tips on improving customer service (01:12:40)
- What to do when the fault is on a client’s side 01:22:49)
- SEOButler (Jonathan’s company)
- Professional dumper will break up with YOUR girlfriend or boyfriend (Daily Mail article)
- Chiang Mai SEO Conference
- ClickUp (Project Management tool)