Since the Amazon affiliate armageddon this year, want to know what happened to Julie’s income? It tripled.
In this episode, we discuss how Julie Adams built a small yet highly profitable affiliate portfolio, including her first flip that allowed her to quit her agency job.
You’ll learn how to build your first affiliate site, how to get off the Amazon affiliate train, and the differences when changing from client/local SEO.
- Who is Julie Adams and how did she get into SEO? (00:33)
- Tips on choosing a niche (6:12)
- How to approach and build relationships with affiliate managers (19:02)
- Advice for beginners (28:40)
- Julie explains her ranking process and building relationships (41:07)
- Managing your writers (01:00:16)