In this episode, I’m joined by Kyle Roof to discuss what’s changed with onpage SEO over the past few years.
I last had Kyle on the show around 2 years ago (episode 55), where we discussed his SEO testing approach.
Today, we expand further on that, and learn a little more about Kyle’s approach to onpage SEO, his agency, and what’s changed in the past 2 years.
- Who is Kyle Roof? (00:28)
- What has changed since the last podcast (the last 2 years) (1:30)
- What Kyle is working on at the moment (2:47)
- How Page Optimizer Pro works (5:38)
- How Kyle manages to pull all his testings together / makes the testings helpful (26:18)
- Kyle talks about his role in HVSeo (33:58)
- Tips on communication with clients (41:23)
- Prioritised factors in Kyle’s ranking process (50:00)
- Kyle’s advice for building up an agency (1:04:35)