In this episode, I’ve brought on Rachel Mazza, an SEO and copywriter running a client consulting business.
What’s interesting about Rachel’s business, is that she’s focusing entirely on partnering with web design and graphic design agencies to send her clients. On top of that, she’s also running the business remotely while travelling the world full time.
In this episode, we cover:
- How Rachel got her very first web design client (inc. the exact email)
- How to setup a deal and price your services when dealing with agencies
- How to hire great writers for your affiliate sites
- How to get your very first client even if you have no experience or confidence
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Rachel’s website for SEO and copy services
- How to write content that converts (Blog post on Rachel’s site)
- Project Quoting Spreadsheet and system (Inc. special discount for LZ readers)
- Sample video audit (Example video Rachel sends to web designers)
Rachel’s First Email
I run an Internet marketing company called _ and just wanted to ask if any of your clients have asked you for SEO or digital marketing help.
I’d love to pay you 10% of their first month’s payment, and also help you out with any Internet marketing you need done for your business as well.
Of course, I’m more than happy to send any of my clients who needs design services to you. Often my clients need new logos, signs or marketing materials created and I’d be glad to send them your way.
Would you be interested in partnering with me on this?
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!
P.S. — I’m from Penfield but currently traveling through Europe 🙂 – so if you’d like to chat on the phone just let me know the best number to reach you at and I’ll call you via Skype