Steve Brown was previously featured in episode 52 of the show, where we discussed building his dental SEO agency to 40+ clients.
Today, Steve still operates that agency but pivoted his focus to affiliate SEO – where he’s also gone on to build multiple 6-figure sites.
In this episode, we discuss how he’s done that, why the change, and some good ol’ nerdy SEO discussions.
- Who is Steve Brown? (1:22)
- How Steve settled on his niche (3:58)
- Do you need to get on the phone to sell? (7:43)
- Steve’s approach to business (10:00)
- Scaling vs. balancing time and revenue (17:47)
- Steve on how he hires people (25:00)
- How has Steve’s agency scaled? (32:22)
- Would Steve change his focus if he could start over? (41:55)
- Focusing on one thing vs. trying out new stuff (50:43)
- The ever-changing landscape of SEO (53:49)
- Steve on tailoring to his lifestyle (57:41)
- Has Steve faced any failures in the past few years? (1:03:56)
- Changes in mindset (1:05:33)
- Steve’s expectations for the future (1:16:14)