Ulhas went from making $250/month in his job to landing $8,000+/month worth of clients and building a niche site to over $20,000/month without any link building.
In this episode, we breakdown how he did it from start to finish, and what strategies he uses to bring in a lot of traffic without links.
- Who is Ulhas Sakhare? (1:51)
- Ulhas’ introduction to affiliate SEO (2:40)
- The amount of time involved in coming up with the strategy (6:15)
- How Ulhas managed the cost of building an affiliate site on his salary (11:26)
- Ulhas on re-investing his profit (16:27)
- Example reports & content analysis (22:07)
- The importance of patience & long-term thinking (28:30)
- Deciding on a niche & 12-month strategy (38:27)
- Link building (51:44)
- Why Ulhas prioritised traffic over conversion (1:00:22)
- Ulhas’ current living expenses (1:06:00)