Can you rank a website in a language you can’t read or write?
Will Tribe has been doing SEO since 2013, starting with local lead generation sites, before shifting into affiliate review sites.
In this episode, we discuss how he scaled that further by duplicating what’s working in English speaking markets, into other languages.
All without being able to say more than “Hello” in the language.
- Who is Will Tribe? (00:30)
- Why he got into affiliate marketing (05:32)
- What to look for when buying aged domains (15:59)
- Ranking a site in Europe vs. the US (22:29)
- How to find and approach offers to promote (32:00)
- Difficulties when setting up foreign sites (36:02)
- Should beginners pick foreign market? (41:34)
- What has changed in SEO since 2013 (49:13)
- Tips on niche selection (57:46)
- How Will manages his team and balances his relationship (01:02:50)