One question I get a lot is whether someone should start a “niche specific” agency or just a general one.
I always recommend niche specific.
In this episode, you’ll see why. I’m interviewing my friend Steve Brown who runs a dental SEO agency with over 40 clients.
He’ll be sharing why he targets only dentists, why that works for him, and why you should do the same. And of course how he built his agency.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- DDSRank (Steve’s agency)
- Hubspot (CRM)
- MySiteAuditor (SEO lead generation tool)
- Basecamp (Project management tool)
- Freshbooks (Invoicing tool)
- Majestic (Backlink analysis tool)
- SEMRush (Search competitor analysis tool)
- Raventools (SEO reporting)
- Ahrefs (Backlink and competitor analysis tool)
- SERPBook (Rank tracking)
- Why you should choose a “niche” for your agency
- How to decide on a niche for your agency
- How Steve closes clients without any phone calls or meetings
- How to acquire clients from communities and forums
- How to use audits to attract potential clients
Need help growing your SEO business? Click here to have Daryl personally coach you.