How Matt Built a $17k/m SEO Agency While in College
For episode 17, I’ve brought on a longtime member of the community, Matt Van Dyck. Matt’s been building sites for fun since he was 15, and went from freelancing on Fiverr, to closing $1,000+ per month clients on SEO services.
In this episode we cover:
- The big shift Matt had to take him from 4-5k/m and working 8-12 hours per day, to 17k/m and having more free time than ever
- The 2 biggest mistakes Matt has made with his agency
- A step by step walkthrough of lumpy mail client acquisition
- The only thing you should focus on if you want to scale your agency
(Or subscribe on iTunes)
- Matt’s agency (ThriveGround)
- Educated Close System (my sales process)
- Systematic Scaling (my outsourcing process
- Armando’s lumpy mail training
Any questions for Matt? He’ll answer the first 5 in the comments below.
P.S. Just want to say, although it should be obvious, I didn’t ask Matt to mention or talk about any of my trainings.